Slideshow

slidetemplateBLOG2

Thursday, October 18, 2012

We have a winner!!

You can now stay up to date with all the news and current specials at JHP. Starting next week, there will be monthly updates and specials delivered right to your email.  To be certain that you receive these updates and specials, please sign up at the bottom of this post.

To kick things off, I held a contest for those that were the first to sign up. I'm happy to announce, Mrs. Kim Altman is the winner of a free 30 minute session!  Congratulations, Kim!  Please be sure to contact me as soon as possible to schedule your session.

I look forward to sharing lots of fun ideas with you all in the weeks ahead!  Take care!!

• • • Wait!! Don't forget to sign up! • • •







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting, J.Higgibotham Photography! Hope you have a blessed day.

Jennifer