Slideshow

slidetemplateBLOG2

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Be loved • Girl Hearts Camera-Blog Circle • February 2013

It's time for Light Inspired blog circle.  This month's topic is Be Loved.  What does it mean to be loved? Is it a home, material things, being with the ones we love?  I think if I am completely honest, it's a little bit of all of that.  I love to be in my home with my family.  Looking through the screen door as the boys follow closely behind my husband as he feeds the cows or works on fences.  It's the peace I feel at night when I check on them as they sleep one last time.  To be loved is knowing that I can rely on my husband to pick me up when I fall, encourage me and the security of knowing he is here.  Being loved is a blessing. It is a reminder of how many times God blesses me again and again, day after day.  My life is full because I am loved.

I've chosen the following photos from my instagram feed for the month of February.  Instagram seems to be the way I document my days with the boys and life in general and I felt those represent our way of being loved best.

















I look back over just the past 24 days of this month and my heart is happy because I can say with sheer certainty that I know what it is to be loved.  

Follow along and enjoy more Light Inspired members as they share their photos and be loved posts.  Next up is, Dee.  

Blessings...
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful moments captured!! Those boys are definitely loved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys have had a fun month! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a lot of love going on here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instagram is fun for sure. Looks like you had a great month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, J.Higgibotham Photography! Hope you have a blessed day.

Jennifer