Slideshow

slidetemplateBLOG2

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Reynolds Family | 2012 Holiday Session • Jacksonville, Florida family photographer

In 2003, when my husband and I purchased our first home we were so excited. Not long after we moved in, the neighbors moved in.  I remember peeking through the blinds as they unloaded their belongings and all of a sudden I had an "ah-ha" moment.  I knew the lady moving in next door! Low and behold, one of my fellow classmates was moving in next door!  Jessi & Jeremy moved in and were great neighbors while we were there.  We watched as they said, I do, and then as they welcomed their first little girl, Hailie,  into their lives.  This year, I had the pleasure of photographing these adorably sweet little girls and their mom, my friend, Jessi.









Jessi, thank you so much for asking me to capture these sweet moments with your girls!  May your holiday season be filled with much love, happiness, and many blessings.  Take care!!

Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting, J.Higgibotham Photography! Hope you have a blessed day.

Jennifer