Slideshow

slidetemplateBLOG2

Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Page Family ••• Jacksonville, Florida family photography

The holidays are always a great time to update your family photos. It doesn't matter if it's been over three years or just last year, pictures are important so that you can look back and remember.  As a parent I can promise you'll look back and say, "wow, I remember that day perfectly!" When I was told how much this session meant to this dad, Randy, it made me even more anxious to share this sneak peek with them. Children never understand the love we have for our kids until they become parents. Without a shadow of a doubt, you know that these two sweet girls, Erica and Rachel, are very loved.  They aren't only beautiful and sweet but very respectful and a joy to be around. Thank you, Page family for choosing JHP for your 2012 family photo.  

Happy Holidays!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting, J.Higgibotham Photography! Hope you have a blessed day.

Jennifer